Join our amazing team!
We are always looking for new talent! If you are an esthetician, registered nurse, or administrator looking to join a dynamic team of inspiring women we would love to hear from you.
POSITION: Medical Assistant
REPORTS TO: Spa Director and Physician
Job Summary: Responsible for assisting the physician and nurse injectors with patient care. Helps patients by providing information, services, and assistance. Maintains medical supplies inventory and performs preventative maintenance to keep medical equipment operating. Verifies patient information, records medical history, and confirms purpose of visit.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma; college degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience working as a medical assistant in a medical office preferred.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Empathetic with patient needs and concerns.
- Ability to work well with physicians, anticipating their needs in regard to patient treatment.
1. Primary Duties
- Escorts patients to exam rooms in order of appointment times. Obtains or updates medication list if necessary. Sets up exam room according to scheduled procedure or anticipate physicians needs if non-scheduled procedure is likely
- Educates patient as required after physician establishes the treatment plan. Ensures that the patient understands the treatment plan, understands the proper use of their medications, and understands their responsibility for compliance with the treatment plan prior to leaving the office.
- Straightens and cleans exam rooms after patient visits.
- Completely and correctly fills out all required documents for patients as required by a physician or nurse injector.
2. Secondary Duties
- Stocks all exam rooms.
- Performs all duties related to medical instrument cleaning and sterilization.
- Notifies clinical staff of supplies needed to avoid shortages.
- Performs other duties and tasks as needed.
Starting rate is $20 per hour, negotiable based on qualifications and experience.